Time to attorney up.
I have a few things on my list, things I have always wanted to do , but forgot about along the way. I lost a part of myself these past twelve years. So, here it is. Here is my 2018 bucket list before going back to school in 2019. I do not need someone to make my dreams come true, I am my own knight in shining armor. Depending on someone to help and better my life is pointless.
- Visit an elephant sanctuary.
- Go horseback riding.
- Visit an overseas orphanage.
- Develop a workforce strategy, for hill tribe Hmong women in Thailand, that will bring them consistent and steady income for financial empowerment.
- Make a solo trip to Mexico with friends.
- Develop a water sustainability project with global health peers.
I am the change I wish to see in the world. Only I can let someone take advantage me. I am the place of change.
Love and light,
Introducing Amazon Handmade|Shop Amazon Launchpad – Explore new and inspired products from startups|Prime Discounted Monthly Offering| Save on Echo Show, Echo Dot and Amazon Tap | My love for THINX| Give the Gift of Amazon Prime
All photos and opinions are my own.