This year I look forward to happiness, optimism, endings, and new beginnings. I’ve started tinkering with my blog, on an ongoing basis now, and it’s been a huge source of healing for me. In 2018 I just want to be happy. Genuinely happy.
- I would like to officially close this chapter in my career and life (ideally) before July.
- I look forward to marriage, starting a family, and going back to school.
- I anticipate creating creams, serums, and oils for holistic skincare remedies. I hope to begin selling samples by July 2018. I’ll primarily be focusing on organic, chemical free products.
- I would like to travel to Thailand for my honeymoon in December.
- I want to be a better and happier person. I want to read more books. Travel more. Laugh more. Take more photos. Did I mention laughing more?
- I would also like to get myself back into a healthy weight bracket. In all of the chaos, sadness, and stress I really let myself ‘go’ physically. I stress ate, stopped working out, was overwhelmed all the time, and sat in my exhaustion, stress and anxiety.
- I would like to take a step back from bending over for others. I just want to focus on myself this year.
In all that I do, I send you love and warmth from sunny Southern California.
Introducing Amazon Handmade|Shop Amazon Launchpad – Explore new and inspired products from startups|Prime Discounted Monthly Offering| Save on Echo Show, Echo Dot and Amazon Tap | My love for THINX | Weighted Blanket
All photos were taken and belong to me.