“Teeny Tiny” is an ultra matte liquid lipstick from Colourpop’s line.
- Pros: It dries into a deep plumb and is really gorgeous.
- Application with lip gloss applicator makes it easy to control.
- Price is superb: $6.00
- Best matte liquid lipstick under $10.00
- Cons: Not food proof
- The inner lips need extra application and re-application throughout the day.
- Cream formula is not comparable to Kat Von D nor Anastasia Beverly Hill’s line.
- easily smudged if you are kissing babies!
- Overall rating: 3.5/5.0 stars
- Recommendations: use a deep lipliner to hold the cream liner into place, note that the product stains your lip (not in a kool-aid kind of way), and the product feels pretty thick/dry on your lips. Because of the formula, I highly recommend your lips have been exfoliated and moisturized beforehand.
Skin Type: Combination Oily // Sensitive: Yes // Acne-prone: Yes
Tone: Olive/Tan/NC42 or NC40 (MAC)/Stromboli (NARS)
Disclaimer: For the most part, I’ve switched my diet, hair products, and body cleansers to organic chemical-free products. I still haven’t moved my cosmetics over to that yet but I think that will be my 2017 goal. I have oily skin – so finding a primer without silicon is virtually impossible. I am trying to be more aware of animal-free testing products.